Let's Find Your Perfect Mountain Haven!
My Listings & Recent Transactions
Let me help you find a home
Originally a flatlander from Kalamazoo, Michigan, I have lived in the Southeast since 1974. I have a BA from Emory University in Atlanta and a graduate degree from the NCSU School of Design in Raleigh. I moved to Wilmington, NC in 1980, worked for the city planning department as a graphic designer, and later taught advertising and graphic design at a local community college for several years.
In 1999, I moved to the Great Smoky Mountains, “transplanting” my family in Waynesville NC after discovering the benefits and assets of this beautiful area, which to me is an ideal community in which to live. I’ve been a Waynesville business owner for 10 years and I find that my background in business and graphic design meshes very well with my real estate career. I find it very easy to share my enthusiasm about Haywood County with visitors and home buyers from other places. Life here is a great product to be selling!
Tavia's Real Estate Qualifications & Designations :
• NC Licensed REALTOR/Broker since 2002
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer • CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
• ePro, Certified Internet Professional • Certified Internet Marketing Specialist
• Certified Negotiation Specialist
• Completed coursework in the marketing of luxury property, vacation homes & new home construction.